A4L Summer Camp
A4L Summer Camp
Arts for Learning will also provides exciting summer camp programming at Dr. Carlos J. Finlay Elementary School!
June 12 – July 21, 2023
*Excluding Juneteenth (June 19) & July 4th holidays
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Dr. Carlos J. Finlay Elementary School
851 SW 117th Avenue, Miami, FL 33184
The A4L Summer Camp program includes:
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Literacy & Reading Intervention
- Dance/Fitness & Health
- Team Sports
- High-Quality Visual & Performing Arts classes: music, dance, visual art & theater
for Grades K-5
Registration for A4L Summer Camp 2023 will be open from Noon on Wednesday, March 15 through midnight on Friday, March 31, 2023.
- Submitting a registration form does not guarantee a space in the program.
- Registration confirmation will be determined via lottery system.
- Only registration forms that are fully completed and submitted by March 31, 2023 will be considered.
- Confirmed participant families will be sent information for a summer orientation session.
- Participant confirmation will be sent by April 7, 2023.
- Create an A4LMiami.org Account by clicking the Sign In button at the top right of this page.
- Sign in to your user account.
- Click “REGISTER” in the menu on the left.
- Complete one registration form per child.
For more information, please contact Sherray Cato, email@example.com, (786) 252-2638
The A4L Afterschool and A4L Summer Camp programs are funded by The Children’s Trust. The Children’s Trust is a dedicated source of revenue established by voter referendum to improve the lives of children and families in Miami-Dade County.
Los programas A4L Afterschool y A4L Summer Camp están financiado por The Children’s Trust. The Children’s Trust es una fuente de financiación, creada por los votantes en referéndum para mejorar la vida de los niños y las familias en Miami-Dade.
Se Children’s Trust ki finanse A4L Afterschool ak A4L Summer Camp Pwogram. Children’s Trust se yon sous finansman elektè Miyami-Dade te kreye nan yon referandòm. Finansman sa a dedye pou pwogram k’ap amelyore lavi ti moun ak fanmi yo.
Department of Children and Families License # C11MD2689