BECOME A VOLUNTEER
There are many ways you can donate your time to support Arts for Learning.
- Be an office volunteer and lend a hand at Arts for Learning’s headquarters in the Wynwood Arts District*
- Be an event volunteer and help out during festivals and fundraisers*
- Be a program volunteer and work with children and their families on Saturday mornings*
- Be a guest speaker and talk to students about your work
- Be an interview panelist and help select the summer ArtWorks interns
- Be a PowerHour social super star and attend the annual reception for the ArtWorks interns so they can practice their networking skills
*High school students may volunteer for community service hours.
Some volunteer opportunities require a federal background screening.
If you are interested in volunteering, please compete this application and send it to Communications Director Carolina Candelaria at
- [email protected]
- (305) 576-1212 ext. 32